1. Log into your Savante.me account with email and password:
2. Once logged in, click on the account icon on the top right and select Account settings:
3. Select “Zoom Details” then click “Connect Zoom”:
4. Sign into your Zoom account or Sign Up for an account if you do not have one already, then click on Authorize:
5. You will be taken back to the main Savante.me login page where you will again sign in:
6. Once you sign in you will be back to the page where you connected to Zoom. It should now show that your Zoom account is connected to your Savante.me account:
Once your Zoom account is connected to your Savante.me account, all bookings will be handled by our system. We will create online Zoom meetings on your behalf for you to perform consultations with your clients. Log into your Zoom account and navigate to Meetings > Upcoming Meetings to see a list of meetings that were booked for you:
2. Then login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
3. Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Savante.me app.
4. Click the Savante.me app.
5. Click Uninstall.
Contact Savante Team Support:
If you have any difficulties with using the Zoom application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 2 hours.